• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Photos and photo information

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Ok,

I have started to post images and I will work away at larger images so that you can see faces and places better.
I need some names of people and cars. I have a number below each photo, if you have a name and model of car that matches the photo please email me.

http://www.sunbeaminvasion.com/invasionVIII-1.htm

If you have photos please forward them to me so that I can include them in the Invasion Magazine or on the web site.

I had a great time and I am blown away by my Sunbeam friends and this club!

Regards,
Andrew

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Andrew:

Great photos!!! Thanks - again - for all YOU do for us.

#4 is Ol' Blue. Owner - Paul Almjeld:)

sd_pace

Donation Time
Hey Andrew
#66 is not a member but his name was "Jed Jones" from Fairfield Ill...he had just completed the car and was trying it out...

nice conversion too!

Steve

Andrew

Donation Time
Thanks guys and gals, this is working well.
Your comments and information is great. I would like to make sure I have all the names and photos correct as this will help me during the production of the Invasion 2008 magazine.

I will also post more photos and correct the colour on other images as I have time.

If you have photos of the Air/Mus or other cars please forward them to me.
I could use a few more photos of Allan and the Air-Pine.

Thanks again.

Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
photos

I have all my photos posted to my webshots album. Can you pull the photos from that location?
http://community.webshots.com/user/jackchrisbacon
Let me know..
Jack

Hi Jack:

Is it possible to get some of your photos of the vintage war planes? You have a number of photos that I would like to post on the Invasion web site and if possible it would be great to use some of them for the Invasion VIII magazine.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Andrew

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Photos amd photo information

Hi Andrew,

I will send you some photos of the Air Museum this weekend. Really look forward to seeing the next Invasion Annual. I hope we can get some tech articles included also such as hub removal, fixing oil leaks, interior replacement, etc.

Best regards,

Jack

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Andrew,
I will send you some photos of the Air Museum this weekend. Really look forward to seeing the next Invasion Annual. I hope we can get some tech articles included also such as hub removal, fixing oil leaks, interior replacement, etc.
Best regards,
Jack

Hi Jack:

Thanks, that would be great as the tranny job with Scott and Steve took more time than we had thought. I would have been great to have taken photos of the planes, the other cars and the great people.

Any photos will be of help with the magazine. I could also use a good photo of your car so that I can make up an image with you. It would be nice to show who attended the Invasion with an image of their car.

I will have to contact others who joined in but didn't have their car at the show.

If I have missed anyone please contact me.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
Andrew,
Couple more photo ids

#73 Paul Woody from Northern Kentucky
#79 John Engle of Dayton

Hi Mike,
Thank you for the information.
Regards,
Andrew

If anyone has photos please forward them on.....if you can.
I was away for most of the second day playing with the car, Scott, Steve and Dough Sr. & Jr. (thanks guys) I am sure that I missed a number of cars and Invasion visitors, your help would be great.
Thanks,
Andrew

Alfredo

Donation Time
Invasion VIII photos

I have about 40 photos of the Invasion VIII. I can burn a disk, or if you send me your e-mail address, I will invite you to download them from Google. Alfredo

Andrew

Donation Time
Photos

Hi Alfredo,

I have given you a PM in regard to the photos but have yet to receive information from you. I am working on the first draft of the Invasion magazine for 2008 and would love more content.
If you have photos please contact me.

Best regards,
Andrew Masse