• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Photo contest - Get them in as soon as you can

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Photo Contest – Clean your baby up!

Clean and polish your car, take three photo of her and send them to the SAOCA.
During the month of July we will be accepting photos of our members cars. 2 winners of the contest will have their car professionally printed in the clubs Diamond and Platinum membership posters.

Club officials will pick out 4 of the best photos. These 4 photos will be posted on the forum so that our members can vote on the top 2 photos.

What is needed to enter the contest:
1)Your full name.
2)Your forum name.
3)Your membership, gold, sliver, diamond etc.
4)The year and series of your car.
5)Most importantly the photos of your car (1280 x 1024 at 300 dpi), 3 photos max
6)You must be a member of the SAOCA

The information above must be provided to: Andrew Masse
Email address is: drafting at ramdesign dot on dot ca

If you are not sure about the file size, please provide the best image that your camera can provide.
If you do not have a digital camera a 35 mm photo can be provided and we will digitize it on our end.

If you need to mail a digital photo please PM “Andrewâ€

The extra photos provided to the club may be used in future club calendars. So, if you wish to have your car in print please enter the contest as we would love to have you along for the ride.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

Not a problem and I hope that our members take on this challenge. If we are able to get everyone involved we may be able to make a membership directory showing all of our cars!

Here are some samples of our past posters:
Platinum-DONER-2010-WEB.jpg
DIAMOND-DONE-2010-WEB.jpg
diamond-member2009-web.jpg
platinum-member2009-web.jpg

Andrew

Donation Time
Here are some of our past vintage styled race posters.
If you have a race Alpine in the garage please take some photos!

2010-POSTER-WEB.jpg
2009-Le-Mans-Doner-Poster-web.jpg

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I have start to receive a number of photos and thanks a bunch guys. I hope everyone will be happy with what we are doing. The posters should be fun to make and share with the rest of the group.

If you have yet to provide a photo of your car, please do it soon.

Again, please just provide me with the largest res photo that your camera can produce.

I will put a web page together this weekend showing the cars that are in the running.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

Donation Time
Photo contest update

Update:

I have received some great photos and I hope you guys will enjoy seeing the cars and information when it is posted.
We will extend the time to receive photos for the contest to the 16th of August. I will start to post a new web page showing the cars that have been entered into the contest by the 2nd of Aug. A note will be posted here on this thread with the link to the photos page.

It is great seeing you guys getting involved and I appreciate the effort.

All the best,
Andrew

gordonra

Donation Time
I just had a thought...

Amature Radio Operators used to share QSL cards after contacting (meeting over the air). QSL cards are about like post cards that give a little information with a personal touch about the operator.

Might make an interesting wall in the garage if people would swap similar post cards with a photo and breif bio of the owener/car.

Rich