• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts Room Columbia SC April

dmich2

Donation Time
Todd suggested a thread for those coming to Columbia to list parts they will bring OR may be looking for so here goes;

I plan on bringing some of my V6 Volvo fans and adapters, a SIV windshield in good condition and maybe some reconditioned consoles. I'm working with a locksmith to have keyed locks on the consoles. I will do the consoles in black vinyl, but can do them in other colors. Probably not original, but close. I'll look and see what else I might bring.

Add on folks as you see fit.

Dennis

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
I will be bringing a few bits; heater control bezel, dash deletes, and so on. Will bring a shock conversion set if I still have one.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Between Eric and I we have a ton of parts right here in the Columbia market so if you need anything please let us know. I will have an assortment of parts at the motel too. I am about to start stripping down a Series V that was pulled out of the mud and has no bottom half but a lot of other good parts. I know someone that is looking for a Series 3 bonnet badge too if anyone has one.

I also know of someone that is looking for some decent kick panels and the back panel that separates the trunk from the cockpit on a Series V.

We are down to seven weeks till we all get together.

We will have a tech session on installing cruise control by George Coleman at my house after the show on Saturday evening.

Cheers,

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
[Doug?? Any of your shock conversion kits??]
Sold out again but I may have one uninstalled set available that is for local forum member.
Will be making more, apparently. Requests dribble in.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Early registration ends in two days! We are also going to have a huge Sunbeam parts swap meet at the hotel so bring some parts to sell.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric, (and Guys),

I was able to finally get my '67 Tagged and insured so that I could test drive a few miles to get ny bugs out. Hoping to make the trip by driving this year.

Ran Great! Sounds a bit loud out back but nice inside with the hard top on.

Oil pressure was steady at 40; Temp was also at normal. Checked my lights, all worked;)..... Put about 30 miles on passing everything on the highway..... RPM up between 35 hundred and 4 thousand.

Just made my mind up to add the OD.

Looking forward to seeing you, Todd, and etc., etc.... April 5th.

Can I use PayPal to pay my fee?

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dan,

We are not set up for PayPal at this time. Glad to see you are going to join us and make the event this year by driving your car!

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Wingate has taken care of us again with discounted rates for our group. This is the same motel that we have used the last two years. It is convenient to the interstates, about a 6 mile drive to the car show etc. We will have the room again for parts / hospitality etc.

The details are:

The Wingate
108 Saluda Pointe Court
Lexington, SC 29072

1-803-957-5000
The rooms are $89.00 plus tax

When you call please use the magic word "SUNBEAM" to get these rates.

I would suggest getting your rooms pretty quickly. There will also be a Model T group staying at the motel while we are there and rooms could get in short supply.

Cheers,

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Okay
I am booked for the April 4th and 5th Fri and Sat if any one is going stag
and wants to share a room send me a P M
See you there

Stephen