1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

parts going to the scrap yard,anyone willing to pick it can have whats left free

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale' started by fonz, Aug 18, 2020.

1. fonz

fonz Donation Time

5 wire wheels w/ "adapters", dual downdraft carb setup, engine is junk,fan, valve cover, dist,trans, driveshaft. located in ocala fla, will not ship. want them, come & get them

alpine_64 likes this.
  2. MikeH

MikeH Platinum Level Sponsor

Always wanted to check out National Parts Depot and the Don Garlits Museum in Ocala.

3. fonz

fonz Donation Time

Don Garlets museum is a fantastic place. even has cars "songs were written about". NPD, ok, but not their body sheetmetal

4. fonz

fonz Donation Time

are triumph TR6 rims the same "Bolt Pattern as sunbeam" ? 4 x 4.25"

5. husky drvr

husky drvr Gold Level Sponsor

Fonz,

Welcome to the forum.

Triumph TR6 wheels are 4 X 4.5 inches.

HTH,

Don

6. fonz

fonz Donation Time

oh well,it was an idea. thanks

7. Wayne67vert

Wayne67vert Silver Level Sponsor

do you still have the wheels? I'm interested. I'mi in Sanford 60 miles from you.

8. fonz

fonz Donation Time

Went to SCRAP 3 days ago ! no one wanted them. 5 wire wheels, adapters, engine, trans.

9. Wayne67vert

Wayne67vert Silver Level Sponsor

I sure wish you had read this earlier.

10. fonz

fonz Donation Time

sorry bout that. don't even know what scrap yard it went to