• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts for sale or free

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi All.

I need to clean out my garage and have lots of parts from mostly series II or IV. Mechanical, electrical, body and trim. Located in Calgary, Canada. Just let me know what you are looking for. email is best to start, jennybenny at shaw dot ca.

Thanks, James

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
Ser I fender brace

Would the SerII firewall to finder barce be the same as the Ser I. I know that a lot of Ser I and SerII parts can insterchange I need the drivers side one. It is 13 inches long

John in Colo

I will e-mail you also

doctor_no

Silver Level Sponsor
rear view mirror

Hi James,
I am in need of a rear view mirror for my '67 Mk V. Would you happen to have one?
Thanks,
Thad

67beaner

Donation Time
Hello James I was looking for a rear view mirror for my 67 Alpine also an inner fender for the right rear Thank you Jim Sullivan '67 beaner

steven

Donation Time
Hi James do you have the toggles and sockets that allow the softop and hardtop to lock to the screen.

swla

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm looking for a glove box surround, working blower motor and a working wiper motor for a series 5.
Do you have any of those parts?
Gary

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ser I fender brace

Would the SerII firewall to finder barce be the same as the Ser I. I know that a lot of Ser I and SerII parts can insterchange I need the drivers side one. It is 13 inches long

John in Colo

I will e-mail you also

John, I have a brace 13" that has been chemdipped. Metal perfect.

Email me if you have not yet found one

Attachments

• Alpine Firewall to Fender Brace 13 inches                   20191028_174244.jpg
    Alpine Firewall to Fender Brace 13 inches 20191028_174244.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Alpine Firewall to Fender Brace 13 inches                    20191028_174205.jpg
    Alpine Firewall to Fender Brace 13 inches 20191028_174205.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 42

sammamish

Donation Time
Hi All.

I need to clean out my garage and have lots of parts from mostly series II or IV. Mechanical, electrical, body and trim. Located in Calgary, Canada. Just let me know what you are looking for. email is best to start, jennybenny at shaw dot ca.

Thanks, James
Hello James I am seeking a rectangular style rear view mirror, I believe these were used in early 60s models up top 65 then they switched to a more rounded style.

Sammamish

woodybap

Silver Level Sponsor
If they would also fit a S1: Oil filler tube, turn signal, door handles and throttle linkage?