• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

JackSun

Diamond Level Sponsor
I just got a S5 Alpine that I am parting out. Still has the original white paint but the previous owner let it sit for years as yard art so the lower sheet metal panels have rust. Great front and rear valance panels, doors, and the fenders are nice if lower patch panels are put on them. Came with a rusty factory hardtop too. Shipping large panels are expensive so this could give you the perfect excuse to come to the Sunbeam Invasion/SOS in March to pick up some big parts! All other parts are on the car so if you need anything else just send me a PM. Thank you, Eric
Hi Eric , Do you have the back up lights , steering wheel w/ horn rim , panel light switch & the headlight
buckets & covers ? Thanks , JackSun archijack@sbcglobal.net

bruce caldwell

Donation Time
I just got a S5 Alpine that I am parting out. Still has the original white paint but the previous owner let it sit for years as yard art so the lower sheet metal panels have rust. Great front and rear valance panels, doors, and the fenders are nice if lower patch panels are put on them. Came with a rusty factory hardtop too. Shipping large panels are expensive so this could give you the perfect excuse to come to the Sunbeam Invasion/SOS in March to pick up some big parts! All other parts are on the car so if you need anything else just send me a PM. Thank you, Eric
Hey Eric - hope you are doing well. Question - do you know if Jim Ellis (I think that was the name) still does his cylinder head mods? Do you have a contact for him? Getting ready to start running the Alpine again (HP Motorsports has it now doing some work) and would like to get an uprated head. Thanks, Bruce Caldwell - FB or becaldwell@charter.net or(864) 325-9971.

chimpodunker

Donation Time
Do you happen to have the under dash vent actuators. I need everything on both sides from vent to dash and dash mounting brackets.

roger

Bronze Level Sponsor
eric , its roger in daytona. i need door sill plates and windshield among other things.Wheels. what you got? Roger

R Ziehr

Donation Time
Hi Eric, I skimmed the replies and post and didn’t see anything about engine parts. I’m looking for an oil pan. Do you have the engine and are you willing to part it out?

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
Eric, I am in need of a pair of front hardtop latches, preferably in decent condition. later edition hardtop, Thanks, Kevin

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a set of them. Will take photos and send them to you tomorrow. Thanks, Eric

T.Jack

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi, I'm looking for a rocker stand and the thermostat housing, oil cooler base and cooler.

Thanks,
Todd

If anyone else has them and willing to part with them, please feel free to PM me.