• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Panel Lettering

66Tiger

Donation Time
Steve,
Those are mine.

They work well, I have had a number of complements on them.

Dash panel lettering will appear on Ebay once in a while, the timing depends on other lettering work I will be doing for anyone.

I currently have one unsold set...that will go on Ebay tonight.

There are a couple VIN lettering sets on Ebay...those will be the last I put up there due to lack of interest. But don't buy them to hold on to them...they will not last unless you use them. They are at a GREATLY REDUCED PRICE just to use them up.

If anyone does want a VIN, the art is on file with the printer for one year (after that the negative is dumped and there would be a charge for that). I will get them for you at my cost, selling one at a time is $25.

I also have done lettering for the small gauges (Temp, Oil, Fuel, Amps). I will be putting up a set of the small gauge lettering on Ebay...but they are much more difficult to do properly. I am only doing that to recoup some of my investment.

And I have a 7K tach to match earlier cars (before Series 5). An 8K tach, to use with the Autometer Cobra Series tachometer (works on V8s only), that matches...if there was any interest there.

My current plans are to offer some restored items once in a while and do some work for some people directly...but that's about it. There is too much waste and not enough profit to make it a worthwhile investment.

Thanks,
Paul