• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Page missing in Parts List....

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
During some of my research I discovered a page "missing" in the PARTS LIST SUNBEAM ALPINE, Series I thru V. Page YX4 under the listing for: Body Fittings - From Series III.

If possible can you update this page and provide me a copy.

Thanks,

DanR

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Dan,

I will see what I have on file, I may not have this page. If anyone has this page and is able to PDF it to me so that it can be posted, please forward it to me. My email address can be found under the SAOCA INFO / SAOCA Officers link.

Please keep in contact Dan as I am a little slow with things at this time due to work load.

Regards,
Andrew

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I have the manuals on CD and just checked. Page YX4 is missing there too. I'll have to check if a hard cover version has it. Will advise.

My error.... Brain fade... The hardback I was thinking about was a shop manual, not a parts book.

Sorry.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
DanR

PM me a mailing address and I'll send you a paper copy of YX4. For some reason I can't save just one page as a PDF and e-mail you that.

Sorry. Best I can do for now.

johnd

Donation Time
I've noticed that the discrete parts listing is missing as well from Section Q, "Brakes and Controls".

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Section Q Missing Pages

The missing discrete section is 14 pages long. There also are Plates C through G missing

RootesRich

Donation Time
Hi Dan,

I will see what I have on file, I may not have this page. If anyone has this page and is able to PDF it to me so that it can be posted, please forward it to me. My email address can be found under the SAOCA INFO / SAOCA Officers link.

Please keep in contact Dan as I am a little slow with things at this time due to work load.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew,
I've got the entire Parts Manual as a PDF. It may be easier to re-upload the entire document rather than piece back the missing sections. Let me know what you think.

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Rich,

Finally back up and running after a number of computer and access problems. Yes, if you wish to upload the PDF file to my FTP site that would be great. As soon as it is received I will post the PDF or missing pages.

Anything more, say like a carb tune doc would be great. As always I am looking for content.

Regards,
Andrew

P.S. I will PM you the FTP Site.

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I checked all of the files that I have on hand and not one of them has the YX4 page in them. Rich, I also found a PDF that I think I received from you a couple years ago and it is also missing the YX4 page. For some reason it has a YX12 page in its place similar to what is on the club site.

If anyone has this plage as a PDF please forward it to me.

Regards,
Andrew Masse

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Missing Page YX4

I sent you an email Andrew and I have sent copies of the missing page YX4 both 5th edition and 3rd edition to DanR.

If you need a scanned copy, send me an email

Thanks

Gary Tosel