• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Overdrive Unit

H One-Twenty

Donation Time
This is my 'spare' overdrive unit; it is from a later (67-) 'arrow' series car, I have a similar one fitted to my SIV (using a modified trans mount).

This unit was in working condition when removed (so I was told at the time) but has not been tested. It turns smoothly with no grinding or unsavory noises. The tail housing was removed and used to replace the one on my Alpine; I should have another good housing available but have yet to find it. This overdrive has a 'fine-splined' output shaft and comes with the correct yolk to connect to a suitable Alpine o/d drive shaft.

The only difference between this 'arrow' series overdrive unit and a late-model Alpine unit is the adaptor between trans and overdrive; this one has a different mounting arangement (see photo's). It can be swapped for a suitable early part for a direct OE fit.

I'm offering this unit 'as-is' as I can't guarantee working condition - what you see in the picture is what you get

Contact me via email, no PM's or posts please - stuartytx at h0tmail,com

$150
(+ shipping)
large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:

johnd

Donation Time
I'll take it - sent you an e-mail (hopefully). The "hotmail" e-mail address you provided would not work.