• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Original Alpine Promo Video

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
The Alpine belongs to a friend of mine, who lives just outside Redding, CA. He actually lives in the Mt Lasen park borders. The Alpine has a 2.8 V6 that he put in it about 8 years ago. He loves his Alpine by the way.

Jose

I posted this on the wrong thread. Sorry. I tried to cancel it, but it won´t let me.

65beam

Donation Time
video

isn't this the one they bought from scott and then made copies that several of us bought a few years ago?

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Yup, that's the one. The Torq-O logo at bottom right was to try to prevent piracy. I bought a DVD of all three films from them. Very good transfer quality.