1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Old vs new

Discussion in 'Questions About/Issues With the Site' started by Series6, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Series6

Series6 Past President Gold Level Sponsor

maybe I missed something but I think the old site listed how many times a post had been looked at, as well as how many replies.

Is that still available or not?

2. Alpine 1789

Alpine 1789 SAOCA President Platinum Level Sponsor

This is what I see when I look at the forum. Is your view different? Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.06.54 PM.png

3. Greggers

Greggers SAOCA Vice President Platinum Level Sponsor

If I recall from past discussions, Nick, you view the site on mobile. On my phone, when vertical, the phone only displays the number of replies. When horizontal, it shows both views and replies.

Depending upon the resolution you’re viewing the site at, you may find that your phone doesn’t display either.

On desktop it should show both.

Attached Files: