• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Officer Elections Update

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I would like to thank the SAOCA members who have stepped up and offered to accept officer positions. The response however is still very disappointing.

The one position that is still open is the President’s position. I have decided not to run for re-election as at this point in my life I simply do not have the time to take this club where I would like to. I love the SAOCA and my Sunbeams and will always be a member. I do feel that there is someone out there who can better fulfill the position of President. Please contact me if you think you may be able to help with the President’s Position or any other position.

The last time we had officer elections response was so poor there was talk of options A and B.
Option A was to go to a website only organization.
Option B was to shut everything down.

I do not want to explore these options but the SAOCA cannot exist without support from its members. Remember this is the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club your club and it needs your support.

Thanks
Steven kirk