• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Officer Elections - Update as of March 9

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Below is a current list of candidates and positions. If we are missing somebody or have you in the wrong place please respond to this thread.

The only positions we'll need to vote on are President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Membership. The others are non officer level and do not require a vote.

President
Steve Silverstein
Jack Bacon
Nick (Series 6)

Vice President
Jack Bacon
Steven Kirk
Nick (Series 6)

Secretary
Steven Kirk

Treasurer
Chuck Edwards (Ceepa)

Membership

Registry
Steve Shuttleton

Website
Andrew Masse
Paul Krog (additional support for Andrew)

General Volunteer
John Prittie
Todd Norby

Once I am confident that we have the final list of candidates we will open up the voting. Only paid members are allowed to vote, so we are currently working out how this will be facilitated.

It would be helpful to all if you were to post a brief bio about yourself and what you'd like to accomplish in your position. You can do that here on this thread. Try to be realistic, unlike our current crop of politicians who like to over promise and under deliver!

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Quote, "Try to be realistic, unlike our current crop of politicians who like to over promise and under deliver!" are you talking about the club or in Washington? I thinkthe present officers in the Club have done a GREAT job.:)

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Nick (Series 6) pointed out my error in the original message. He is also interested in running for President or Vice President, so I've edited my message above to reflect that.

You'll see no one is listed for Membership. We can fill that with additional names, or I know people already on this list have volunteered to fill that position if need be.