• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Officer Elections - candidates needed!

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
The current officer terms are coming to an end and it’s time for our regular elections. All offices are on the ballot: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Membership Officer.

We need to start identifying a candidate list for the end of year elections. The voting will likely take place in November/December.

If you're interested in running for office or nominating a candidate please speak up.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
We need candidates for all of the offices! I realize the elections are some months away, but I'm a bit concerned. Last time around basically no one stepped up and the incumbents agreed to soldier on. I don't think that will be an option this time, at least not for all offices.

I'm copying this thread to the General SAOCA discussion because more people will see it (only dues paying donors see the Members forum. Technically, only dues paying members get a vote, but I'm not sure that's a requirement for running (and I know my due are past due :eek:)

Last edited: