• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Offenhauser Intake Manifold

bashby

Donation Time
I have removed the tired 2.6 liter V6, C4 auto and Ford 8" rear diff from my series 5, as they are not going back in I have some parts to sell.
Offenhauser 4-bbl intake manifold (no gaskets)
Holley 390 4-bbl carb (tuned to 5400'asl)
Rear sump oil pan
any engine parts that are common 2.6/2.8.
A Ford C4 automatic and a Ford 8" cut to the Alpine width with 3.31 gears but they centered the pumpkin not the yoke so it rubs on the right-hand tunnel when cornering at all (which is why I changed it out).
PM me if interested

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I have removed the tired 2.6 liter V6, C4 auto and Ford 8" rear diff from my series 5, as they are not going back in I have some parts to sell.
Offenhauser 4-bbl intake manifold (no gaskets)
Holley 390 4-bbl carb (tuned to 5400'asl)
Rear sump oil pan
any engine parts that are common 2.6/2.8.
A Ford C4 automatic and a Ford 8" cut to the Alpine width with 3.31 gears but they centered the pumpkin not the yoke so it rubs on the right-hand tunnel when cornering at all (which is why I changed it out).
PM me if interested

Where are you located?

bashby

Donation Time
Offy manifold

The Offy manifold only fits the 2.6, the port spacing is different. I think that the gaskets are available from Phethean Racing.

bashby

Donation Time
Rear Sump Oil Pan, GM single wire Alternator, Starter

I have the Rear Sump Oil Pan for this as well
There is also a GM single wire Alternator w/ brackets and the Starter (C4 ring gear)