• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Norm Miller

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
I wanted to copy and post this note from Ron Stein " Roots Report" out of Ontario, regarding Norm Miller.

"I just learned that Norm Miller had a stroke about a month ago. Those of you involved in Tigers undoubtedly know Norm, or at least have heard his name. His book, the Book of Norman, is the Bible for all things Tiger. I have relied on Norm a number of times, and also tried to help him out gathering information on Tigers in Canada. Norm is a one of a kind guy, and has been an important Rootes resource for decades.t this note from Ron Stein " Roots Report" out of Ontario, regarding Norm Miller."

All the best to Norm.
Bob