• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Norcross,Ga Sept 6th

Alpine66

Donation Time
Sure thing Dan, glad you liked the pics. I had to get a move on lots of stuff to do on Saturday, hopefully the next get together.

Thanks for the great PIC's.

Sorry I missed you! I Pre-registered and thought they would have a place for me even thought I was a bit later than planned getting there. Lots of heavy traffic around the area.

Saw a lot of great cars ( Mostly Sunbeams);)

My thanks to Tom J and wife for and enjoyable afternoon at their place. Best Ribs I've had in a while.

Met All the Wonderful people at the Johnson's.

Had an uneventful trip to the Big City (near by). My Commodore Blue ran great the entire trip. Enjoyed the A/C especially later during the day when it was a bit too hot for the HardTop.

When I departed TJ's it was not long before I ran into a heavy down pour. Only one small leak around the fresh air intake drivers side. Stopped several times for refreshments and made it home in the three hours allotted for driving.

My best of wishes to all,