• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

No where to go!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm finding the fun factor of owning a show quality Sunbeam is close to zero. That's why the DuraPine had over 100,000 miles on it. If your drive 'em they don't have to be perfect.
Bill

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
I have over 2000 miles to date this year on the Singer. Found a lot of places in the province that I had never visited before. Great summer, weather wise, for cruising.

65beam

Donation Time
I'm finding the fun factor of owning a show quality Sunbeam is close to zero. That's why the DuraPine had over 100,000 miles on it. If your drive 'em they don't have to be perfect.
Bill
Bill,
I understand what you're saying. I would hesitate to even make a statement concerning the number of miles I've driven the series 4 over the years. Keep in mind that I was driving it when I was fresh out of high school in the 60's. The speedometer has probably rolled over at least twice. We did have Doug remove the receiver hitch for pulling the Time Out camper we used for years when he restored the body. The Kid called from Florida yesterday evening to check on Jean. He can tell you about growing up behind the seats of the car and all the traveling we did with the car. He'll soon be 38. We were a lot younger then, she didn't have all the health problems and we drove the daylights out of the car including taking it to Canada more than once. The series 4 had it's flaws until we decided to have Doug restore the body. Now the cars don't get driven but they do get cleaned up and maintained. The cars were covered up after I took the photo.

mikephillips

Donation Time
With everything being shutdown this last spring/summer I tend to celebrate the little trips. For example I don't put mail out to be picked up, gives me a chance to get off the property to drop it in the outs PO box. Yes it's only about 2 miles round trip, but better than nothing at all...

65beam

Donation Time
With everything being shutdown this last spring/summer I tend to celebrate the little trips. For example I don't put mail out to be picked up, gives me a chance to get off the property to drop it in the outs PO box. Yes it's only about 2 miles round trip, but better than nothing at all...
Mike,
I have a couple real good accounts within a stone throw of the post office with one being across the street. Stop in and get work done on your car or they'll sell you a good used car.