• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nissan F10 Reservoir

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
My F10 reservoir came with the remote reservoir hookup. I was unable to find the stuff locally to make a decent hookup. So I decided to try the Tilton reservoir. It (or rather they) works. I wouldn't exactly say the rear reservoir cap clears the upper MC mounting bolt, but it does go on. A thin spacer between the MC and firewall would alleviate the problem.

I got two of the small reservoirs (Til 74-202) and Replacement caps (Til 74-206). I purchased mine from Summit. Not recommended, they do not carry the cap and the prices were pretty high. I found this place that lists them, but have not purchased from them. Consider as a lead.

http://bicknellracingproducts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=3_45_184

My total cost from Summit was $55 (free shipping!). Looks like this place can beat that pretty handily.

Bill

SDuncan

Donation Time
I have been looking for just the thing for my Imp. The Imp has a single reservoir for both the brakes & clutch. I have wanted to change them so each system has its own. Thanks for the link, Bill.