• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice

britbeam

Donation Time
You bet this is nice. Cant wait for the original post to be available.Happy New Year to all.
Dwain V6 Krazy

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
This looks really good. I've had some problems getting tuned in, but it is looking good now. Thanks guys!

Jose

dmich2

Donation Time
I'm having some heartache over the new "reverse" viewing format, but hey....I'm retired:p , so I've got the time to develop new habits.

Great job. Glad you made it Jose.

Dennis

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yey! Jose, you made it! I'm happy to see the Members List growing. Losing the old forum was a little like having the ferry sink from under you. Everybody swims to shore, stands up, looks around, counts and identitfies the survivors. We are a small tribe over a wide area and I hope we don't lose anyone. Apologies for this message being off-topic.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm having some heartache over the new "reverse" viewing format, but hey....I'm retired:p , so I've got the time to develop new habits.

Dennis

You can go into your profile settings and select the original message to be displayed first, just like the old forum.