• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice SV on Bring-A-Trailer

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
For those who haven't seen this yet - more than a few of our members, myself ("BackIntheUSA" there) included, have already commented or answered questions - there is a nice SV on Bring-A-Trailer: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-alpine-2/. There has been some very nice discussion on this car and on Alpines in general. Only $3750 at the moment, but 4 days still to go; it will be interesting to see where this one ends up.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I talked to my Tiger pal in SLC he said the reserve was 11,000
Seems a long way from a 8000 high bid. Gary had seen the car and it's a small Sunbeam world.