• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New to me!

crs

Gold Level Sponsor
I was not aware of other ALPINE enthusiasts in the area!
Our 1965 Alpine is finally back on the road and getting in a bit of driving.

My grandson and I took it to the monthly Dallas Cars and Coffee this month and it was a packed show! Naturally, we were late, and the LOT FULL sign was out, but I wheeled up anyhow and the man working the entrance waved me in with a big grin ( probably wondered what kind of car ot was) and we found our way to the British car section and parked between a RR sedan and a Lotus V8 coupe.
Ironically, we had more visitors than both of them put together!

OH yes, it is a 3/4 race V6 and I usually post in the Modified Alpine section of the forum..

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Charles,

It looks great. I am waiting to hear all the new experiences you´re going to have with it.

Jose

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Charles, The little red one sure looks NICE!

I like it especially with the V6:D

Next trip thru Dallas, Ft Worth, Plano, Fresco I'll call and take a peek if that's OK.

I'm very much interested in your V6 engine and what you did to make "her" run.

crs

Gold Level Sponsor
Dan R
Sure, let me know and we can meet at Hooters and talk cars!;)
Actually, I need to consolidate all my files on this car as some of the records are at my son's and all the more recent ones at my farm with me and the car. He has the details on the engine rework and I need at least a copy of it.
I am meeting him tomorrow afternoon at his house to help clean out some garage space to hold the Alpine in bad weather and I will pick up all the old paper records I can find.
It is time for me to review the project and determine how much we have invested in it thus far (my wife and I are now busy adding and fixing little things to make it more like new). Two shipments of stuff arrived today from Sunbeam Specialties and we will install part of that this evening when it cools off.