• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New site header

alpine_64

Donation Time
Notice the site has a new header. Smart looking sv with minilites and headrest seats ( boo!)

Nice car who does it belong to?

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
As it turns out, it's mine. That's Miss Moneypenny. Those headrests you see are Miata seats with speakers in them. So not boo. Yay. Look for the car coming soon (or eventually) to the for sale section.

I'll admit that I put the picture there myself. I got tired of seeing an out of date event notice. I think I'll change out the image from time to time. And I'll switch it back to an event banner next time one comes up.

Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Nice change

Good idea to me!

DanR

P.S. I knew the car was Miss moneypenny but did not let the cat-out-of-the-bag;)

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I like it, much more interesting than an out of date event.
And a good looking example too !

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
OK tom, where are the PIC's? I guess you do know PI's show progress (&no progress too);)