• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Redesigned Rebel Wiring Harness!

loose_electron

Donation Time
Jerry, I'm certainly appreciative of the expertise provided here by you, TomH and of course the many others! Some of which you provided has already helped me. Keep up the good work.

My thing in life is pushing electrons around. ;)
These days I don't do car systems (medical electronics is my bread and butter these days) but have done a fair amount of cars, experimental planes and boats in a prior life.

Beyond the electrical stuff, my car knowledge is pretty limited, and very out of date.

I am very very (very!) grateful to the members of this forum for all the knowledge and resources they bring to the table in all aspects of owning a Sunbeam.