• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Membership Director!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am very pleased to be able to announce that Eric Gibeaut has volunteered to take over the remainder of Tom Johnson's term as Membership Director of the SAOCA! Eric was one of the Club's Charter Members and he has long been one of our most active members, serving as forum moderator and hosting multiple Invasions and local get-togethers. Membership Director is one of the Club's most vital roles and we are delighted that Eric is joining our Board, effective immediately. Please join me in welcoming Eric to the Board and thanking him for stepping up to serve the Club!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Welcome Eric to the Membership Director position!

I know you are fully capable and well versed in the Sunbeam World:)

As a fellow South Carolina beamer we can share the workload if need be.

Just remember Tom was good at the job but could no longer accomplish the workload due to his health issues. We will miss him. God speed to full recovery!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have updated the records of all those who have donated since last month. If you donated and your sponsor level is not correct or if you have any other questions please let me know by PM. I have noticed we have most members now upgrading to the Platinum level-thanks for that and enjoy reading each new issue of the Alpine Horn magazine from the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of the UK! Eric