1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

New member, new territory

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by dwolff706, Oct 17, 2014.

1. dwolff706

dwolff706 Gold Level Sponsor

Hi All,
    Just joined and am a total newbie with my first Sunbeam. The 67 in the garage is a total stranger to me but I have already learned so much looking there and reading here. So glad you share your experience and wisdom. I may stand a chance after all.

D
    Mountain View, CA

2. Mike Armstrong

Mike Armstrong Bronze Level Sponsor

Welcome D.

Any questions ask away and if you get a chance post some pics. It doesn't matter what it looks like, it's a Sunbeam and we'd like to see it!

3. Series6

Series6 Past President Donation Time

Good to have another west coast Alpiner. Welcome.

4. Fordtootsie

Fordtootsie Platinum Level Sponsor

Dwolft706

Welcome

This group has helped me a lot. The people is this group have done everything you can thank of at least 100 times.

They did it right a few times also

John in Colorado

5. dwolff706

dwolff706 Gold Level Sponsor

first impressions

It seems to be mostly solid. Original engine is gone but it has a seemingly correct 1725 fitted with a single weber.
    D

Attached Files:

6. Chazbeam

Chazbeam Silver Level Sponsor

Welcome fellow newbie....this is a great bunch!

These cars have a lot of quirks (probably just like the members)
    I am still kinda new in a sens i have not met everyone but they, like the car are an interesting bunch. And i have learned a lot thanks to this forum.

I made a LOT of mistakes originally but these guys have been such a major help to getting things right. There is a lot of experience and knowledge here.
    Take you time and ask they are all more then willing to share and I am as well, So Welcome....

Cheers
    Chaz