• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Dash is here...WOW

Duke

Donation Time
My new dash just arrive from Prestige Autowood in CA. Just amazing work. I opted for the optional glove box door.

Here is some pictures, the first features the dash that was in the car and the new one. Talk about improvement! -

TD1.JPG

TD2.JPG

TD3.JPG

Well, it back into the garage to get all of the gauges, switches and cables installed and then back in the car. It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeet.

atallamcs

Donation Time
Dash

I have been to their shop to see them make the dashes--they do most of the wood dashes for sportscars. I have had several done, (one for my Tiger and one for my RHD Harrington) they look great as you now well know. Enjoy.

Bill

PS now you need the Mota Lita steering wheel to match

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Duke,

Very nice new dashboard. Is the old dash an original item as it looks quite dull? Is your new dash colour correct for the Tiger (I'm not picking at your new dash, just curious).

Regards, Robin.

Duke

Donation Time
Hi Duke,

Very nice new dashboard. Is the old dash an original item as it looks quite dull? Is your new dash colour correct for the Tiger (I'm not picking at your new dash, just curious).

Regards, Robin.

The old dash is not original. What is the "correct" color? I don't know and really don't care as far as the dash goes.

The dash's color will also change over time.

BTW - PA just sent 10 of these to Sunbeam Specialties to sell. I got the "pick of the litter" though.

Duke

Donation Time
A quick shot of it installed.

TDI1.JPG

I'm happy with it. So, what does a OEM choke knob look like?