• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need Someone to help in my area

I

Ismael T.

Hello, I just joined the forums because I recently bought 2 63 sunbeam alpines. I am handicaped and have no clue as to how to put them together. I live in modesto california is there anyone who lives in my area who could give me some tips or a helping hand? My email is webhead550@sbcglobal.net.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone from your area reading this forum will be able to help you. In the meantime, from the comfort of your computer chair you will have access to the rest of us worldwide - we can help through this forum with any questions you may have.

mikephillips

Donation Time
I'm sure you'll find someone to help, and don't be afraid to ask the rest of us questions or post comments as it progresses. Welcome to the world of Sunbeams.

I

Ismael T.

Is there anyone who lives in the North California area. I need to look at a built car so that I can know how to put mine together. I have a pile of nuts and bolts and have no clue as to where they go. I've changed my email adress it's now easysunbeammx@yahoo.com. Also does anyone know when the member list will be available?

Pumpkin

Donation Time
parts

Is there anyone who lives in the North California area. I need to look at a built car so that I can know how to put mine together. I have a pile of nuts and bolts and have no clue as to where they go. I've changed my email adress it's now easysunbeammx@yahoo.com. Also does anyone know when the member list will be available?

Ismael, I have to ask what is your handi cap. Some may have a problem, working with, as you say a handi cap. Most that have Sunbeams certainally have one of some kind..:)

If foot pedal driving is a situation you may want to find an automatic transmission and get hand controls. I have a friend here in the Portland area has a Tiger with that set up. TO me Modesto isn't northern Cal, but there are some guys in the bay area. You may goto www.rootes.com And ask for some assistance from Rick. He may know of someone. or call him at 408-371-1642, thats as far as I know..plus the CD I mentioned on Ebay.. 12-15 bucks is cheep for the info you may gain.
There is a member list I believe on the members only section of this forum.

Good luck in your venture. And am sorry no one has come back with anything solid for you...
Chuck in Clackamas OR

RootesRich

Donation Time
Ismael,
The member list has been posted. The link is under the Member Login tab on the SAOCA homepage. States are listed alphabetically. I e-mailed the member login info to you a few days ago.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hello, I just joined the forums because I recently bought 2 63 sunbeam alpines. I am handicaped and have no clue as to how to put them together. I live in modesto california is there anyone who lives in my area who could give me some tips or a helping hand? My email is webhead550@sbcglobal.net.
Hi Ismael,

There is an Alpine guy that lives in Modesto, but his Alpine has been converted to a V6, with an automatic transmission. I don't know if you will necessarily learn how to assemble your stock Alpines, but it would be nice for the both of you to get to meet. The guys name is Chris Kemper, and if you'd like to meet him, send me an e-mail and I will give you all his contact information.

Jose:)