• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need Offenhauser manifold and Holly 390 cfm carb

Spoo 2

Silver Level Sponsor
Can any one point me in a direction to buy :
Offenhauser 4 barrel manifold &
Holly 390 cfm carburetor
It's going on a 2.8 V6 from a '74 mustang which is going into my series 2
Thanks everyone

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Holley.com has the 390 4bbl Carb New for $518. w free shipping:

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/carburetors/classic_holley/parts/0-8007

and
Here is a good buy on the OFY Intake

Offenhauser 6097DP - Offenhauser Dual Port Intake Manifolds

Compare
Intake Manifold, Dual Port, Aluminum, Natural, Square Bore, Ford, 2.8L, V6, Each

Not Yet Reviewed

Part Number: OFY-6097DP More Detail...

Estimated Ship Date: Today

$595.99
I believe it comes with the gaskets and bolts for completion! Note you will need the WATER NECK PN 6278 it sells for $55. Shop carefully and you can get free shipping.

I just bought another Manifold and Carb (all new) w/free shipping. After buying used ofy intakes and having difficulty mating them to the heads )getting the proper angles), I recommend the new ones and a good machine shop can fit perfectly.... Ask me how I know!!

Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
May find a better deal used on Ebay. Search for Mike Armstrong conversion with Ranger intake and Holley 350 2 barrel also.

Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just be careful the used manifold is not milled beyond adoptable portions for your heads.

Look carefully at the carburetor screw heads. Lots of telltale signs of possible abuse