• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need help on finding my grandfathers sunbeam alpine

737lindgren

Bronze Level Sponsor
After the guy that bought it he had several tigers and alpines and liked the LAT wheel so he put them on his cars

Last edited:

737lindgren

Bronze Level Sponsor
thanks to everyone here for the good wishes
car is being delivered soon and with the help of a very nice guy( thanks Patrick) we will soon know whats needed

737lindgren

Bronze Level Sponsor
update
car is in the capable hands of patrick king
no rust and a true survivor. mechanical will all be refreshed as well as a od transmission installed.... total refresh... then off to paint restoration guy
then drive it last time I rode in it I was 10 .....couple of noteworthy things has tool roll and in the locked center console that was never opened was one of my grandfathers driving gloves
unbelievable

Last edited: