• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nasa

twospeed

Donation Time
Does anybody here belong to a NASA racing group? I was just told about this at a show the other day.

jwtdvm

Donation Time
I belong to nasa and have really enjoyed getting my vintage mustang on the track at Road Atlanta--they have events everywhere--typical weekend fees are around 400.00 oor so--that gets you about 8-9 trips out on the track at 20 minutes each--DE 1 is where you start and an instuctor rides along and you have some class sessions --lots of fun wish I knew about it 15 years ago!!!!

racerguy99

Donation Time
If you don't already know about them, check out Midwestern Council, or one of their clubs. I raced with them for 10 years or so awhile back (formula car). Well run, club racing, a great bunch of folks, and run at BFR, Autobahn, RA, etc... Vintage is one of their groups. http://www.mcscc.org/vintage.php

Last edited: