• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mystery LHM

alpineclive

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi

To add to my collection of Harrington cars, I recently bought a Harrington LeMans that had lived under a tree for the last 20 years (possibly longer). It doesn't have a number plate and the son of the owner has no recollection of a number plate (registration number). I have tried through the SAOC, DVLA and the Harrington Alpine site to try and track down the identity of this car but no luck so far. Does anyone know of chassis number B9119284 and if so can you send me any info you might have on it?
The important thing to note is that all of the history locked up in the Government databases are indexed by Number Plate...without it I probably wont find out its original identity which would be a shame because it is an original with matching engine number.

Thanks!
Clive