• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Multiple messages about subscription expiry

L

lovethecar

I am getting about 10 messages every 10 minutes about my subscription expiration. Help!

thanks!
lovethecar

L

lovethecar

over 300 emails from SAOCA

Sorry but could someone please stop them.

thanks!:eek:

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I know Andrew and Rich are working on the problem, but it certainly seems to have gotten worse. I am up over 400; how about you?

L

lovethecar

at least that many

I have quit counting...just hold the delete button and go for a drive.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Shouldn't it be possible to log on to your PayPal account and cancel the recurring payment option to the club so no more messages arrive? I just checked my PayPal account to see if I had set up a recurring payment last year when I paid my dues and had not. I also have not yet received any of these messages....yet? Eric

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Subscription notice

Hi Guys,

I am sorry for all of this as we didn't know that the Subscription notice was setup to produce this notice when our subscriptions are due.
We have made some changes and this should stop. We will also make some changes to the notice and what is stated to our members. Please make a post here if you are still loaded down with this notice.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

Regards,
Andrew