• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Moss Motors now lists more Sunbeam Parts.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Ha really... Maybe they have had a regime change.
They laid an insult on me when I asked them about Sunbeams..
The customer is always right and customer service was not in their playbook for me...
Even if I had an MG as well I would have taken offense at their attitude.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ha really... Maybe they have had a regime change.
They laid an insult on me when I asked them about Sunbeams..
The customer is always right and customer service was not in their playbook for me...
Even if I had an MG as well I would have taken offense at their attitude.
I got the same treatment. I think I actually have a credit with them from a return I made. I doubt I ever end up using it.

fireroad

Donation Time
Is that a good price for a front valance? I'm still a couple of years out from repaint my SV but I know the valance is going to take alot of work to get straight.

o2bdriving

Silver Level Sponsor
Is that a good price for a front valance? I'm still a couple of years out from repaint my SV but I know the valance is going to take alot of work to get straight.
Depends on how much time is needed to repair your valance. Around here (metro DC), top-level restorers/fabricators get about $150 hr. and you have to get in the queue to get the dolly/hammer treatment. Don't know the source of these from Moss/VB.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
It seems like a good price, if it is a quality part. However, Victoria British generally had pretty crappy repair panels, so I would be hesitant to buy this without an inspection, firsthand review or being close enough to return it in person.

This does make me wonder what happened to the rest of the VB stock.