• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Monterey Car Week Starts this Monday

65series4

Donation Time
The biggest car week in the country starts this coming Monday in Monterey. Even though my car is light years away from being a show car, i have been excepted into the Carmel Concours. The reason is there are no others entered and they thought it was a novelty. I am also driving cars on stage for the Russo and Steele Auction. There are events happening all week. It is nervana for car guys. If you are going, let me know and we can get together.

Mike

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Mike,

I am coming to that area next week from South Carolina. I was wanting to attend the Pebble Beach show on the 16th. I would much rather go to the show with a Sunbeam in attendance!!! Shoot me an email at alpine1963@aol.com and we'll coordinate running into each other. I will be staying in Palo Alto for a week and will make the trip down that way around the 16th. I also want to go by and meet the guys at Sunbeam Specialties in Los Gatos.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Mike, Sorry I could not find you. It's a shame to travel 2300 miles and know I'm in the same building with you but cannot find you! I got to the auction you were in as you drove the last car to the garage. I then went and stood by your Cobra for awhile hoping to meet you and talk Sunbeam. Oh well, maybe next year. What an event!!!! Here are a couple of pictures I took from the weekend. Check out who is driving in the last picture!

Cheers,

65series4

Donation Time
Todd
I am sorry we did not hook up. I was driving cars until 10:00 and then left for home as I was wiped out. I see you made it to the concours. I went by htere on saturday and was stuck in traffic by the lodge for an hour. I am just glad my Cobra did not over heat. The had a lot of Spyker cars there. I hope you had a great time and maybe next year you can get out here a few days earlier.
Cheers
Mike