• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Modified 1962 Alpine For Sale

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Lot of modifications to the body and trim. Engine is the 4cyl Rootes. Looks really nice!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Lot of modifications to the body and trim. Engine is the 4cyl Rootes. Looks really nice!
Yes, the Alpine wears "The Clean Look" very nicely. But not much of a driver with no top or wipers. Good for sunny southern California. But it sure is a looker.

Bill

alpine_64

Donation Time
Was for sale a few years back. Still looks good. I suspect the builder found a car that was decent but missing parts.. This is a good way to make something different and not spend a bunch on finding/ fixing stuff.

I almost did the same back in 2006 with an alpine shell.

There is a great tiger done as a tribute to the hsc 55 car but the workmanship and mods on that are a lot more extensive and very well executed

113_0603_03_z-1966_sunbeam_tiger-interior.jpg

tumblr_mt63zxj96V1rctae8o1_500.jpg

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
No door windows, either.

The gentleman who built it used to be a forum member. I can't find any reference now. It may have been pre 2006 forum crash. There was some discussion about the rear seat trim piece he fabricated to use and his vision for what he wanted to achieve. The car seems to match what I recall he was trying to accomplish.

Last edited: