• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Misc Items

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Recently many have been wondering about paint color types, transmission ratios and other stuff. Back in 97-99 or so I started collecting, some and maybe most from the TEAE web site. I have the list for almost all paint codes, and ratios.

But in saying that, this is also listed I believe still on that web site, Thanks to some real hard work by others.
In 1995-6 Scott Christie did an article on paint codes searching, this was listed on the
www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/paintcod.html

Wether or not this spot is still valid or not I have not checked out today.
You may all serve your selfs by searching some of the older sites and doing some diging, we all kind of loose track of the rootes of or information sometimes as many have come and gone and left a lot of great stuff in the archives.
Well there is my 2.5p
Chuck