• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Met me at the Races

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
:cool:
All you race fans its on the calendar again this year!
March 30th - April 1st Corinthian Vintage Cars at Hallet Race Track in Hallet, Oklahoma.
Even if your not entering come and see the old vintage cars race around the track, weather permitting. Now with these cars its a good ideal to plan on coming out on the first day, Saturday. Why, because about half of them need some fixing after the first few laps.
Vintage cars are MG's, Mini-Coopers, Triumph's, Jaguar’s, Mustang's and Corvettes, many others, you just never know what will be on the track!
Maybe just maybe a Sunbeam, not mine of course!
See Website: http://www.hallettracing.net/
Donna
:D

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
More vintage races in the Northeast

Don't forget that New Hampshire will have their Vintage Festival May 18-20 (the 15-17th is the oval track event)

Also, VSCCA will be at Pocono April 14-15th.

Steve

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Entering this years race:

Drum Roll please Participating in this years race: Andy Walker - Alpine Racer
Still getting ready for the fall race: Sunbeam Tiger by Steve Cleveland.
Steve has informed me that he will be at Hallet Sat & Sun to help cheer on the Alpine.

Donna
:D

64beam

Donation Time
Drum Roll please Participating in this years race: Andy Walker - Alpine Racer

Hi Forum,

Andy was telling me that this will be the first event for the Alpine since he has fixed it up. The car is looking very nice as well. Good luck Andy.

Regards, Robin.