• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Membership donation

SteveSeriesV

Silver Level Sponsor
Several weeks ago, I made a donation to this site. I just recently rec'd 2 items in the mail, a poster and a calendar that cost $7.35 and $3.05 in postage. I would suggest that an option to not receive these items be included, because I feel that too much of my donation, while nice to receive, was used for purposes it wasn't intended for.

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
Steve, If you value these items, and most of us do, there's nothing to prevent you from making an extra donation to cover the cost.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Thanks Steve. We are working on sorting out the donor packets to make sure they are cost appropriate, and doing away with multiple mailing items for sure.

Adding an option to forego receiving the donor packet is a good suggestion.

Thanks for supporting SAOCA too!

Todd