• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

MacGregor UK Car Parts

johnd

Donation Time
I've ordered parts from MacGregor on several occasions and never received them
(to be clear, I was not billed for them either). Has anybody else had any experience with MacGregor?

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Yep. I ordered some online a year ago Sept. Got an email saying "we're away will handle on return". About Feb, got a phone call from Mr. MacGregor. He asked about what I wanted, offered suggestions and was helpfull. He even included a few small samples of stuff I told him I might want in the future.

Order arrived a few weeks later, as described/asked-for.

If you want stuff tomorrow, unlikely. If you want stuff in the next few months, his stuff is pretty good.

While he is not family or an aquaintance, my name might have helped, who knows.

Al McGregor

65beam

Donation Time
parts

I bought all the seals for our 69 GT and the red Harrington from him. If you leave a message ,follow up. Don't wait until he calls back. He recently made sets of seals for my current Harrington project and an identical set for a Harrington being restored by a friend. Quality is great and once you make contact service is great. FYI, he was a trim engineer at the Lynwood plant so he may be retired and like many of us works at his pace.

gary1725

Donation Time
I agree with everything here - I used his online order form, wasn't charged and didn't hear anything, assumed I had not completed the order correctly so rang (several times over a week before an answer) to find he doesn't use the website for taking orders. Once in touch the service was great and everything I ordered arrived perfectly! the only piece I was not delighted with was the seal that runs down the windscreen frame and under the A post - there was no metal insert as I had seen on Sunbeam Specialties version.