• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lug wrench

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here is what I have in my series V. No markings. I don't know if it was the original wrench that came with the car, but the car was un-restored and was low mileage when my father bought it from the original owner.

upload_2020-4-5_21-1-54.png

Mike

65beam

Donation Time
Mike,
That's the same as what I have. I probably have a dozen or more of this one. When the series Alpine was dropped and they started building the fastback they switched to a wrench with a longer handle

rayodesolalpino

Donation Time
Mike,
That's the same as what I have. I probably have a dozen or more of this one. When the series Alpine was dropped and they started building the fastback they switched to a wrench with a longer handle
65beam,

Do you still have a dozen or more wheel braces? If so, would you be open to parting with one?

Prefer one that has "3/4 A/F" stamped behind socket head, but not a dealbreaker.

Thank you,
Bryan

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I don't have a dozen but several. There's also a few Sunbeam guys in Utah. I don't think all day AF .
Also got a few jacks.