• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lower Dash Roll

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Folks,
As part of my new project I need to recover the lower dash roll, the foam is lets say less than desirable with a few thin spots. Any thoughts on what to use to bring back the nice round look to it.

Thanks again, Tom j

alpine_64

Donation Time
Sunbeam specialities sells both as mentioned, that said the foam roll is quite a bit "fuller" than the original, I've been wondering if you shaved som off the rear if it might sit it a little less proud and more factory looking.

65beam

Donation Time
roll

the reason for the foam being "fuller" is because it needs to be compressed tightly in order to get the proper form and to make it look like the original with no sags. do not start trimming it. this is what it looks like if properly done.

Attachments

• 100_0565.jpg
    100_0565.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 42