• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for Tiger console lock assembly and trunk tumber FS900

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Looking for Tiger console lock assembly FS900 or any information re. taking these apart to re-key the tumbler.

Also looking for same FS900 trunk tumbler - I have taken my non FS900 trunk latch apart (that came with car) and looks like these can be re-keyed so probably go that direction unless someone has one then could sell (which I am open to to save me the time/effort)

Thanks in advance

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
PM Mark, volvoguys on this forum. He has keys and may have exactly what you're looking for.
Cheers!
Steve

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Console lock number is stamped on the L bracket that physically locks the console lid. Posted same 'how to' on sunbeamalpine.org and received great Locks and Keys PDF file from harmandm. Assume everyone already knew this - ha

Attachments

• locks & keys.pdf
    42 KB · Views: 7

65beam

Donation Time
This week I installed the lock unit shown in this photo. The number is stamped on the flat threaded part of this unit. The key shop recently made keys for this unit.110_0669.JPG

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
That a nice looking interior. I have received guidance re. taking apart the console lock to see if I can re-key the tumbler. Probably next weeks project

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Looking for Tiger console lock assembly FS900 or any information re. taking these apart to re-key the tumbler.

Also looking for same FS900 trunk tumbler - I have taken my non FS900 trunk latch apart (that came with car) and looks like these can be re-keyed so probably go that direction unless someone has one then could sell (which I am open to to save me the time/effort)

Thanks in advance

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
The console lock is easy to re key it usually matches your door locks. The trunk is a little more involved drill out the rivits in the housing and repeat above. When pulling the pins from the tumbler watch out for the tiny springs dis assemble the tumblers inside of a plastic bag I used a turkey browning bag