• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

looking for a particular vin#

stearmandriver

Donation Time
This is a long shot, but I am looking for a series V Alpine with vin#B395016395.
If anyone has any info on it's whereabouts or fate PLEASE let me know. My father bought it new in 67 and got rid of it in 69. I have all kinds of original paperwork and pictures of the car. He picked it up in europe and then had it shipped back to the states. I have some nice Rootes european delivery stuff and paperwork. I even have the original MOT sticker from 67. I'll scan or photo this stuff and submit it.

chris

Donation Time
I just checked the registry and did not see it there. Not to say it is the end all list, but the SAOCA has the only list of Alpines that I'm aware of. I would hope if a member had that car they would have listed it. With any luck a member or visitor will recognize that number. Good luck with your search.