• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for a finned V-6 project . . .

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey all! I am looking for a finned Alpine that has a Joe V-6 conversion in progress at some level. I would start from scratch but I don't have the experience to weld and/or fabricate the extra pieces necessary for a complete installation. Ideal candidate would be a S3 with the motor, tranny and rear end work already completed but needing body work, interior, electrical to be finished, but I would be interested in any car that has started towards the dark side! If anyone has a project started or needs to clear out the garage, please let me know.

I am located in So Cal and have been a member of SAOCA for about 10 years now, without ever having had the time to start an Alpine project of my own. Now my oldest son is interested in helping me work on cars (he prefers old Cadillacs) so I figure it is something we can do together.

Thanks all!

Garet

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Series 2

How about a 62 series 2 with 2.8 4 speed....it is a dependable driver....needs paint job and some interior work.....non jose kit...early mod from capri..has tiger rear end 2:88 ...recent new clutch and new conv top incl hardtop....PM me for price and pictures...located in Florida mike