• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Local FREE car show

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Smoke Rise Baptist Church on Hugh Howell Rd in Stone Mountain, Ga. June 15th 9:00am.
I was filling up and a guy started talking about this show, it's for all cars, he has an Alfa, and they're trying to get more foreign cars at the show. This weekend looks like a winner weather wise so we're taking the Sunbeams over for while.
Anyone in the area drive on in, it a good chance to introduce Sunbeams to other car nuts.
Tom j

He also mentioned lots of door prizes :)

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I've been looking for a new show to check out, but sadly I've got tennis Saturday mornings these days. Have fun, and represent us well.