• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lime Rock Vintage

mototron

Donation Time
Can Someone tell me What is a Good Time for Limerock in a Alpine ?
Just would like to know if I am running on Par
Thanks
Rocco

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Does the local SCCA have race records from the late 1960's and early 1970's?? If so, you can check the G Production and F Production records. I say G because when I ran an Alpine we were F but in reality only capable of mid pack G by then. Any later than that and you get into the changes SCCA made to their rules which did away with the old Production rules and allowed suspension and carb changes. The times would not be relevant. (Example, there is a famous guy -can't remember his name, that wins National Championships in an old MGA)