• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Let's Invade the SOS

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
So who from the Southern Ohio clan is interested in invading the SOS this year? The dates are October 3-5.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Come on down guys! I want to get a large group of Sunbeams at the show this year. We will scale up the SOS according to the number of Sunbeams that plan to attend and make it a busy and fun weekend for all who attend.
It was fun last year-the more the merrier. Eric

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ian and I have put it in pencil on our calendars, and would like to see as many Sunbeams caravan down with us as possible.

Jim E

Donation Time
You fellows still planning on coming down? Ian I got a spare bedroom if you need a place to stay and a blow up bed if anyone else needs a rack.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
You fellows still planning on coming down? Ian I got a spare bedroom if you need a place to stay and a blow up bed if anyone else needs a rack.

Jim, i'm still planning on making the trip, with or without the wife (she does not know about the event yet). But you gots to remember, that is a long way off and my car is still at the upholstery shop, after that needs a top and some other finish work.

Bill

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor

Still planning on it, but as Bill says it's a long way off at this point. Would like to see a bunch of us show up, all in our Alpines.