• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

LeMans in Video...

65beam

Donation Time
I remember that this car was once owned by Jumpin Jan. The VIN is 9112187 which is two cars after my red car. There were four red Alpines starting with 2183 and ending with this car that came down the Pressed Steel assembly line on March 15, 1962 and were sent to Harrington for conversion. These four are on the registry but one car in the mix of five VIN numbers was 9112184 which is not on the Harrington registry so my question is what happened to it. Was it converted also? This car was in Wisconsin when it was offered to me at least 30 years ago or longer. I have a lot of photos of this car while in Wisconsin that show the damage prior to being repaired . Not sure who Jan bought it from. I was an exterior and trunk judge at the United last August so I got a good look at it.

Last edited: