• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Le Mans tail lights

65beam

Donation Time
lemans tail lights

they're also available from moss and other suppliers at reasonable prices .

napa 1

Donation Time
speaking of the tail area, is the license plate lamp also something that is available as a part from AH/MG/TR?

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
They look good.Now I wonder if I should replace the ones on my Lister.
I made them up from marker lights, Tubing and sockets for the bulbs.Lenses are cheap but the chrome bezel would I think look sharp against the BRG paint

napa 1

Donation Time
Looks like the same part that is listed as the "map Lamp" in the MGB catalogue.

Ian, was there someone who was working on a interchangeable parts section for the website?

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
That is a task that I volunteered for -- managing the list, that is, rather than being the 'expert' on the subject. I was planning on combing the various forums for substitutions that you folks said "worked for me," and compiling a basic list along with a link to the actual forum discussion, so all points of view could be covered.

To do that, I'll need some authorization and advice to 'moderate' a forum section about substitution, or some other non-forum area of the site. I'll also need to be able to search the previous (2?) forums at a speed not yet possible on the current website.

I suppose folks could go ahead and PM me their contributions, and I'll just archive them until I receive proper permissions and training... Or, perhaps Ian could create a new forum topic to accept the posts. Either is fine by me.

Ken

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I think it's best to put this on its own page under the main site links. We also have a request to add a links page. Let's take this topic off line so we don't hi-jack this thread.